Sunday, December 10, 2006

Surprise early Christmas present

Yesterday as I was going through the stuff in my parent's TV cabinet, I noticed that one of the wrist watch that father owns is very familiar. I know I've seen it somewhere before until I realize that it's a damn SEIKO 5!!!

Ha ha ha....

Mrs quickly went to my father and told him I've been rumaging through his personal belongings. When father came, he told me to take it. WOW WEEE~!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aah, after several years of wear, the watch is still in good condition but scratches are evident.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

However, it looks really nice...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And it's heavy metal too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And no, it's not Petaling Street RM20 version..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last I check this model is going for USD100++. Wah lau eh... damn stim

|

<< Home