Tuesday, November 07, 2006

New replacement car seats....

One thing I really dislike about non-continental cars are their seats. If you travel on long journey on a Honda, Toyota, Perodua or Potong, you body will feel damn stiff as the seats aren't really that well designed for ergonomic and comfortable driving.

Sigh...

Recently... my good friend Chow Ah Beng from the car accessories shop called me and said that someone is letting go of his set of Recaro car seats at a very much discounted price. After thinking for a while... I decided to get my Kereta Mayat's seats changed. Aih... one time heart pain first lah... the price paid is worth it since I also like to drive to KL every now and then.

Recaro seats are so good that even though you are stuck in a traffic jam, you will still be smiling. It's the OSIM equivalent of car seats I'd say...

When I reached Ah Beng's shop and saw the seats, I was a little disappointed because it was in pink. Sigh... ex owner must be Geekchic.

Anyhow, I took it and Ah Beng got it installed in my car in just a little over 30 minutes.

Aaah... damn comfortable, I was smiling all the way back to my home.

Verdict:
Get one if you can afford it, if not, wait for 2nd hand ones. You won't regret it.











WOA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!








p/s: pic contributed from flygja.

|

<< Home