Sunday, October 15, 2006

The replacement for "Error 404"

So I was happily surfing the net and scratching my balls when Maniac from Fotokrazy.com messaged me asking me for help.

So apparently he wants to replace the boring "Error 404" page you see everyday...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So I thought for a while...

The theme is 'not found'...

How do I cam-whore to fit the theme?

Hmmm.......





Few stimming seconds later a spark of idea came and I quickly took out my gear from the drybox, did a few shots, adjusted exposure a little, and did more test shots until I was satisfied.

Then.. I uploaded the photos to my Mac and began photoshopping. After fully satisfied with the end result... I uploaded the photo to the net and showed Maniac.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Woa ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha~!

Maniac liked the photo and it's now the official Error 404 page for Fotokrazy. You can view it here.

The whole thing took less than 20 minutes and Mrs Mayat said that I'm crazy.
Well... because I am.

WOA HA HA HA HA HA..

Anyway... please do visit the website. They're a very active bunch there. *thumbs up*

|

<< Home