Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Oh damn.........

Lugging my backpack getting ready to go to work, I head towards to front door after making sure all switches are off and pipes are closed. I locked the door and shut it closed. Yeah, my door is those older types where you need to lock it from inside first and slam it shut.

I reached into my left pocket looking for the keys to open the grill lock when I felt a deep sense of panic rushed into me. Damn.... I forgot to bring out my house keys.

There was I.... standing at the front yard of my condo, in betwen the front door and the locked grill, TRAPPED.

My first thought is to call Mrs Mayat for help since she always bring a pair of the keys to work. Reaching towards my Crumpler Thirsty AL (M) pouch hanging on my belt, I felt another deep sense of panic as realized that I also forgot to bring out my handphone from inside the house.

Mrs Mayat won't be back till evening..........

And....


worst of all.....


I felt a tingling sensation in my tummy.... signs of Pang Sai.


The only saving grace for me is the small little pot of money plant on top of the shoe rack. Should I just pang my sai directly into the pot as fetilizer for the money plant? Maybe it will grow some US Dollars for me?

An ear ripping fart suddenly escaped from my bung hole... my legs grew weak and I could felt a wet patch on my pants. Did I just splattered........... on my pants?

Then I could hear another gurgle inside my stomach as it prepares itself for another round of fart.......

I was shaking in fear and embarassment, and closed my eyes tightly to brace myself until..........








BEEP BEEP BEEP..... BEEP BEEP BEEP............BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm clock sounded and I woke up.

|

<< Home