Saturday, September 16, 2006

New Discovery.....

It's Saturday... means... it's Visit-loctormayat's-parents day. It was the usual activity today... lazing around.. updating my parents about my life and work...

Then I went out to the garden to snap a few shots of my father's precious orchids..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bah.... very boring... even my champion mate Robert H. Johnson doesn't really care much about my visit today..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So I went to the backlanes to visit Ah Brown... damn long since I last saw her. To my surprise...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ah Brown's boobies grew huge!! That could only mean one thing...

I looked around.. and saw something new...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And looking nearer... I was so shocked upon discovering.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Eeeeeeeeeeekkk~~!!!! SO CUTE~~!!!

Apparently, without me knowing, Ah Brown has become a mommy! Ha ha ha... to a pack of 6 puppies!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

FOoooyoh!!! DAMN CUTE!! Father has been busy building that 'animal shelter' behind the unoccupied house next door. Woa ha ha ha... wah lau.. tak boleh tahan laa...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From my initial observation... there are 5 girls and 1 dude..

woa ha ha... some of the pups was as shocked as me and pee-ed in their fur-pants.. ha ha ha. Sorry mate... didn't meant to scare you with my camera :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What's the next thing now? Giving names to each of them of course.... wah lau.. WOA HA HA HA HA... tak boleh tahan laa... SO CUTE!

By the way, among the pack.... is Snoop Doggy Doopy Doop...


|

<< Home